Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Jon & Kate Plus (Their) 8 (Lovers)


I have loved "John & Kate Plus 8" since the sextuplets were fresh and smelled of baby powder. It's really sad to see where it all stands now.

A) I know what Jon seems to have done (cheat) is wrong but DAMMNNNN!!! Couldn't you see trouble coming??? Kate was more of a nagging mom to him than to her 8 kids!

B) The poor poor kids. They're the real victims. Not Kate. Not Jon.

C) Did the twins get stunt doubles? Because all of the sudden they look waaaaay diff!!!

D) Kate's hair may be a venus flytrap.

E) I'm split on whether they should give up the show or not. For the sake of the kids - maybe. For the sake of America - maybe not. I think it's great to see reality, and for once the reality not seen before. And to hopefully see them work out their differences either together or apart. For the sake of the kids - perhaps this should all be private. This will all be forgotten by the masses in a couple years, but to them it's forever.

What do you all think? Know that you can leave comments here without registering and anonymously. All I ask is since I keep this an open forum that you please keep it clean. Kids can (and do) come to this site. Thanks.

Definitely an awkward-feeling season premiere for sure.

3 comments:

Radio Ears said...

Congrats, We are currently moving sites but you got the highest votes! radiofans.info

Purple Crayonz ♥ said...

I think this whole ordeal is really sad! I feel sorry for the kids! Hopefully Jon & Kate will work this out and they won't split up.


~ Purple Girl :-)

Anonymous said...

I like the new show
John & Kate Plus 8 - John