Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dear Jackson: Restless


Dear Jackson.

I've been seeing a guy for six months. It's frustrating because I
initiate our get-togethers, and he returns my calls but rarely calls
me, and we've only been intimate a few times. He went away for five
weeks, and because I missed him, I asked if he'd e-mail a photo, which
he did. Well, absence makes the heart grow fonder, and I printed the
photo, framed it, and placed it on my nightstand. Two weeks after he
got back, he came over and noticed the photo. I said something like
"I missed you so much" and I asked him if I could have a snippet of
his hair to tape to the picture in the frame so I'd always have a
piece of him with me. He seemed really put off by this but hesitantly
gave me a lock. Since then he's been a little distant with me. Was
it that strange of a request??? I think he should be flattered and
thankful that I care for him so deeply. Any advice or opinions?>>

--Restless

LEAVE YOUR ADVICE -- you don't need to register and can stay anonymous!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I honestly think thats kinda of creepy, but thats my opinon.

Anonymous said...

Thats #%@$ing creepy.

Anonymous said...

Um i wouldnt ask for his hair..thats kinda creepy.

Anonymous said...

Sorry but that is rather scary. Asking for a lock is definitely overstepping the line. I don't blame him for being more distant.

Anonymous said...

Yeah that is kinda creepy but it sounds like your problems started way befor then.

Anonymous said...

that IS some creepy stuff. I would be afraid of you.

Anonymous said...

fake louis vuitton bags for sale.
cheap louis vuitton antheia for sale.
replica Mahina Leather for sale.
replica Monogram Canvas handbags for sale.
replica Monogram denim handbags for sale.
Replica Monogram Macassar Canvas for sale.
Replica Monogram Multicolore for sale.
replica louis vuitton Monogram Purses for sale.
replica louis vuitton Monogram Vernis for sale.


replica louis vuitton cheap handbags sale.
replica louis vuitton antheia for sale.
replica Mahina Leather handbags for sale.
replica Monogram Canvas for sale.
replica Monogram denim for sale.
Cheap Monogram Macassar Canvas for sale.
Replica louis vuitton monogram multicolore for sale.
replica Monogram Purses for sale.
replica Monogram Purses for sale.
replica Monogram Vernis bags for sale.



cheap louis vuitton handbags for sale.
cheap louis vuitton antheia for sale.
replica Mahina Leather for sale.
replica Monogram Canvas handbags for sale.
replica Monogram denim handbags for sale.
Replica Monogram Macassar Canvas for sale.
Replica Monogram Multicolore for sale.
replica louis vuitton Monogram Purses for sale.
replica louis vuitton Monogram Vernis for sale.