Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dear Jackson: Sister Love


Dear Jackson,

I have a big problem. I've been married for 5 years and known my wife
for 8. We have 2 great kids and our relationship is great. I love my
wife, I really do. I wouldn't do anything in the world to hurt her.
Problem is I love her sister as well. No one knows my true feelings. I
started working where my sister-in-law works (I've left that job since
then) about 7 years ago. As soon as I saw her, I felt something right
away. She was already married and, even though at the time I was still
single, I didn't want to interfere in her marriage. She set me up on a
blind date with her sister (now my wife) and we hit it off. I fell in
love with my wife and I thought I was over her sister. I know I can't
tell them what my true feelings are... or can I??? Please give me
advice!!!

Thanks

Clarence

5 comments:

Sunvir singh said...

heya dude forget ur sister in law and stick to ur married life coz we all know u love ur wife very much......
Heya u got 2 kids and u possibility dont wanna spoil ur kids future and relation.......will happen if ur kids saw all this and wht it willl create in their minds....

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't tell what you really feel. It will create an odd sort of feeling for both women even if they just laugh at you when/if you tell them. Women like to say the oppisite of what we actually want to say. There are just some things your best friend and/or your grave. :) Good luck on a choice! Think of the out comes of either choice, both the good and the bad!

Anonymous said...

There are just some things your best friend and/or your grave should know.

I said it in my head but didn't type it! Sorry :P

jessicaaa said...

telling them would make it odd/bad for both women. stick with your wife and dont screw things up with your wife and children

Anonymous said...

fake louis vuitton bags for sale.
cheap louis vuitton antheia for sale.
replica Mahina Leather for sale.
replica Monogram Canvas handbags for sale.
replica Monogram denim handbags for sale.
Replica Monogram Macassar Canvas for sale.
Replica Monogram Multicolore for sale.
replica louis vuitton Monogram Purses for sale.
replica louis vuitton Monogram Vernis for sale.


replica louis vuitton cheap handbags sale.
replica louis vuitton antheia for sale.
replica Mahina Leather handbags for sale.
replica Monogram Canvas for sale.
replica Monogram denim for sale.
Cheap Monogram Macassar Canvas for sale.
Replica louis vuitton monogram multicolore for sale.
replica Monogram Purses for sale.
replica Monogram Purses for sale.
replica Monogram Vernis bags for sale.



cheap louis vuitton handbags for sale.
cheap louis vuitton antheia for sale.
replica Mahina Leather for sale.
replica Monogram Canvas handbags for sale.
replica Monogram denim handbags for sale.
Replica Monogram Macassar Canvas for sale.
Replica Monogram Multicolore for sale.
replica louis vuitton Monogram Purses for sale.
replica louis vuitton Monogram Vernis for sale.