Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dear Jackson: Sister Love


Dear Jackson,

I have a big problem. I've been married for 5 years and known my wife
for 8. We have 2 great kids and our relationship is great. I love my
wife, I really do. I wouldn't do anything in the world to hurt her.
Problem is I love her sister as well. No one knows my true feelings. I
started working where my sister-in-law works (I've left that job since
then) about 7 years ago. As soon as I saw her, I felt something right
away. She was already married and, even though at the time I was still
single, I didn't want to interfere in her marriage. She set me up on a
blind date with her sister (now my wife) and we hit it off. I fell in
love with my wife and I thought I was over her sister. I know I can't
tell them what my true feelings are... or can I??? Please give me
advice!!!

Thanks

Clarence

4 comments:

Unknown said...

heya dude forget ur sister in law and stick to ur married life coz we all know u love ur wife very much......
Heya u got 2 kids and u possibility dont wanna spoil ur kids future and relation.......will happen if ur kids saw all this and wht it willl create in their minds....

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't tell what you really feel. It will create an odd sort of feeling for both women even if they just laugh at you when/if you tell them. Women like to say the oppisite of what we actually want to say. There are just some things your best friend and/or your grave. :) Good luck on a choice! Think of the out comes of either choice, both the good and the bad!

Anonymous said...

There are just some things your best friend and/or your grave should know.

I said it in my head but didn't type it! Sorry :P

jessicaaa said...

telling them would make it odd/bad for both women. stick with your wife and dont screw things up with your wife and children