Thursday, July 29, 2010

Oksana Grigorieva "Beautiful Heartache"

This morning there was news that Oksana and Mel Gibson were having another legal battle -- this time over the release of Oksana's new CD, which she cannot distribute unless Mel signs off on it since he was executive producer and co-wrote the music.  I remember hearing something about her being a singer at some point... but seeing that story this morning felt like 'oh man, she's trying to make a quick buck off her exposure during this train wreck."  Then I searched for her music to hear how terrible it was and found this video.  I thought it was going to be a big pile of suckage.  And while I don't particularly like the song very much... it's not bad.  In fact I know a lot of people who, not knowing who this was, would probably like it.  I'm surprised and disappointed that it wasn't funny-bad.

(By the way, Mel directed/produced the video too:)

No comments: